My friends and I have been sharing a common love for the Champagne blue bay mussels at Steak Chop and Oyster Bar in Knusford Terrace and Spinish Lagsna - The Champagne mussels will serve around 3 people and the sauce goes perfectly with garlic bread.
I was wearing a trenchcoat from Connie.M, leggings from Stradivarius.es, scarf from a local store, earrings from Chanel, Nina Ricci bag, heels from Gianni Barbato (embroidery and heels=so cute) and lipstick Estee Lauder No. 307 Crystal Orchid.
2. Like those royal tea cups like I do?
3. I use these products daily and it sooths my allergy - Kiehl's creamy eye treatment, Clinique Moisture Surge Intense, Estee Lauder Night Treatment (highly recommended) and L'occitane Cream mask (very moisturizing)
4. YSL Pure Chromatics wet and dry eye shadow palette
5. Shu Uemura portable brush set - to replace some of my worn-out brushes (I feel some of them outperform MAC and Bobbi Brown in terms of brushes)
6. M.A.C prep prime base, highlighter and studio sculpt
blouse Sewing, pants Stradivarius.es, heels Coach, bag Prada, bangle Fendi, earrings Cypress and ring YSL
El cid (Spainish food) at Paterson Street - King Prawn Paella, Stuffed Squids, Hamon wth melon and garlic bread. Thanks to a friend, we got dishes pre-ordered and a creme brulee for dessert for free.
tweed jacket Jace Lauren, top Circle, jeans Bershka, heels Prada, necklace Forever 21, bag Nina Ricci and sunnies Ralph Lauren.
I was wearing a dress from Miss Lan, mint blazer from a local shop, Prada shoes and Miu Miu bag.
Oyster Oyster and lobster! The water in HK is tad too warm for oyster harvest, but Island Bar is known for offering the freshest St. Vaast and Gillardeau from France and a wide array of other choices. What a pleasure to have champagne (or at least sparkling wine) all the time and food pre-ordered for us in the hectic week.
1. Because a cat or a lady is too mainstream so I suddenly come up with an idea to draw a self-portrait with cat features. Mind if I draw your special atention to the background where you can find, um, extra cats?
2. Catalog of Ted Baker of this season revolves around art and florals. One particular line that strikes me inside is "When everyone was drawing nude, I designed clothes - by Ted Baker". I like that he takes different art periods into consideration and he names his art form "Exhibitionism".
3. A beach bag from Ted Baker, but primarily not for beach use. I bought it because it fits my microphone, discipline records, pencil case, handbook, composition books and water bottle - I carry it to classes!
4. Belgian truffles from my Uncle from Sydney
I was wearing a vintage dress, H&M top, Forever 21 necklace, coach heels and Givenchy Nightingale bag.
2. There was a mini exhibition of photograpghs of Beijing born photographer Chen Man, and she was behind M.A.C's latest collaboration called "Love + Water". On faces of beauties from different ethic origins, you see splashes of colours and her vision through them.
3. Indian cuisine offers a wide range of vegetarian choices. Go for new fushion vegetarian Indian food in Khana Khazana in Wan Chai.
top H&M, dress Naze-mi, heels Dolce & Gabbana, bangle Fendi, ring Artini and bag Chanel.
Carry the Mulberry Cookie mini bag in Ochre through spring, I'm so attracted to its cookie trim. A lovely compact option to go for my all time favourite Macroons from Le Maison Du Chocolat.
To kick off spring, I wear a dress from RCFJ from Korea, Muse necklace, Monki hat, Prada heels and a Nina Ricci bag.